Why consider an auction as a seller?
- Auction prices can exceed that of a negotiated sale!
- An auction is the true market forum; the highest bidder pays the lowest price a seller will accept
- The seller sets the terms and the conditions of the sale and maintains control of the property through the auction process
- Auctions can greatly reduce the time that the property is on the market
- Auctions offer committed sellers an option for a faster sale, on an exact date
- Accelerates sales because the property can sometimes be sold quickly or within weeks of listing
- Sellers are able to free up capital and move on to other investments
- Auctions eliminate numerous showings
- Auctions remove the seller from the negotiation process – no hassles with counter offers
- Sellers are able to rapidly obtain liquidity
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-approved buyers
- Auctions only accept bids from pre-approved buyers, for a trusted clean sale
- Auctions bring interested buyers to the point of decision as they MUST act now or lose the opportunity to purchase
Auctions provide ‘proactive’ rather than ‘reactive’ marketing. Auctions are a win-win situation, created by the Auctioneer, the professional marketing executive, trained and experienced at conducting public auctions. Auctioneers dedicate many long hours to prepare a single auction. When the gavel falls, the outcome is positive for both the buyer and the seller.
Wanda Johnson, Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker
~ is teamed with~
Auctioneer Jerry Andrews
Jerry Andrews Auction Service
Eau Claire, WI